The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a proactive, thoughtful, goal-oriented Campus Recruiter to join our team. You will collaborate with teams across the company to hire exceptionally talented individuals. You'll join a lean, high-performing, dynamic team where you'll be responsible for:
- Ideation: formulating and driving facets of our campus recruiting strategy
- Execution: event planning, campus relations, and interview management
- Ownership: directing candidates’ engagement with Yext from candidate identification to offer close
- Analysis: maintaining neat, precise data and reporting results accurately
In addition, we're looking for someone who's comfortable:
- Representing Yext on campus (travel is required)
- Partnering with operations managers to meet hiring goals
We expect that you'll communicate professionally at all times, treat all candidates with dignity and respect, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for both new graduate and intern hiring, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with operations leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Yext and our recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, and Compensation teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with other campus recruiting team members to collaborate on efforts
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- 1-3 years of campus recruiting experience
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record or similar college level education
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience communicating across all levels of an organization, as well as externally
- An ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.