The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is a proud sponsor of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. We are excited to provide sponsorships for students to attend & experience the world's largest conference for women in technology.
The Yext sponsorship is designed to identify and support extraordinary rising college juniors (Class of 2021) and seniors (Class of 2020) studying Computer Science. Applicants should be pursuing an internship or career in Software Engineering. Please note that current Yext full-time employees are not eligible for this scholarship.
Please review the requirements and guidelines below. Applications are due on Monday, July 15th, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT. Recipients will be notified of their acceptance on Thursday, August 1st, 2019. You can learn more about the Grace Hopper Celebration at http://ghc.anitaborg.org.
- Must be pursuing a full-time 4-year Bachelor’s degree in North America majoring in Computer Science
- Available to attend the entire Grace Hopper conference in Orlando, FL October 2nd-4th. (Note: arriving in Orlando the afternoon of October 1st and departing the evening of October 4th)
- Please submit the following 2 documents:
- Resume - including graduation month/year, degree, major, and GPA. The resume should be a PDF or Word document. Please do not apply with your LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter - please write a 500-word essay or less on why you are interested in pursuing a career in Software Engineering
Yext Provides Recipients
- Paid registration for the Grace Hopper Celebration (fully paid conference pass which allows access to all events)
- Paid round trip travel, hotel, and meal stipend
- Private reception with Yext employees including Software Engineers and Recruiters
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with "GHC 2019 Application" in the subject line.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.