The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Paid Media Specialist based in our headquarters in New York City. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this person will be responsible for buying and optimizing media across paid search platforms and other paid & organic digital marketing channels. They will optimize the global digital marketing strategy with North America expertise input and maximize the channel performance through strong execution and follow up to achieve sales and pipeline goals.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who has a passion for understanding our target audience and reaching them at the right time with the right content using the right channels to drive conversion, all while optimizing budget towards increased awareness and engagement with key decision makers. You must thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving organization that makes data-driven decisions.
- Marketing campaigns that drive demand for Yext around the globe utilizing and optimizing our marketing mix which may include various components of search, social and display (immediate priorities are social and SEM)
- Plan, execute and consistently optimize multiple campaigns across several industries and sectors, some of which may have slightly varying goals and business objectives
- Constantly test various creative options to drive towards the highest engagement and lowest cost per acquisition possible with all campaigns
- Ability to execute on keyword research, competitive analysis, A/B creative testing, landing page optimization and bid management
- Support ABM priorities with customized campaigns based on campaign sponsor priorities
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports and verbal presentations.
- 2+ years of working experience as a professional in a dynamic startup or high growth environment
- Passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn more
- Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Creative thinker who is also highly organized with excellent project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-2 years paid search experience
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (or another web analytics tool) and Salesforce
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices
- Detailed knowledge of integrated digital Paid Media Specialist
- Oversee the launch and execute marketing and paid search best practices
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.