Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for an energetic, experienced and eager Supervisor, Workplace Services to oversee the operation of our growing San Francisco office. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Workplace Services, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving a highly effective workplace, a critical asset for Yext. You’ll have high visibility with all levels of our local teams and interface with our Workplace team around the world for global exposure. Joining a high growth company, you’ll be provided with many exciting opportunities to make an impact.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and effective facility according to Yext standards and best practices
- Oversee efficient operation of workplace services including food and beverage programs, office supplies, janitorial, pest control, mail services etc.
- Manage front desk operations. Core responsibilities include offering concierge level of service to our employees
- Procurement of vendors and services as needed
- Monitor, track, and execute on facilities tickets for assigned building
- Participates in Facilities software implementation projects
- Oversee efficient operation, maintenance, repair, inspection of building systems including electrical, HVAC, security, life safety, lighting, utilities, telecom, energy management with property management and internal teams
- Establish cooperative working relationships with management, key partners, and vendors
- Manage site budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits
- Manage site accounts, contracts, PO’s, and invoices
- Manage space planning, seating map, user inventory, internal move-management, office relocation projects
- Manage internal intranet and office playbooks
- Ad hoc initiatives as required
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business Management, a relevant field (FM Certification a plus), or a similar college level education
- Minimum 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Computer savvy, highly proficient in creating presentations, schedules, budgets and financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and Customer Service skills
- Adept with Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office, and similar applications
- Technical aptitude and comfort with building systems and technical processes
- Aptitude to work autonomously
- Project management skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to trouble-shoot
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
- Subject matter expert in Workplace programs
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is a plus
- A strong belief in Yext's mission: putting perfect location information in every hand
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.