Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Senior Data Strategist you will play a key role in the development and delivery of Yext’s client business value assessment frameworks and delivery methodology. Specifically, you will be responsible for interfacing directly with top tier customers and prospects in order to analyze and communicate the return on investment of Yext’s solutions. You will collaborate with the Account Delivery team on key strategic client engagements and leverage learnings to in order to further develop our value frameworks and toolkit. In addition, the Data Strategist will lead cross-functional work streams focused on building out Yext’s library of customer showcases, performance benchmarks, and industry thought leadership. The ideal candidate is someone who has an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline with a passion for crafting data-driven narratives, engaging with clients, and a proven ability to perform in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Lead the development and enhancement of Yext’s business value frameworks and value assessment toolkit in the EMEA region
- Engage directly with strategic clients and prospects in order to assess, project, and demonstrate the return of investment of Yext’s solution
- Define the statistical methods and analytical frameworks that drive Yext’s value engineering research and methodologies
- Build and craft best-in-class presentation templates, training, and supporting collateral in order to enhance Yext’s Sales and Services teams ability to communicate the business impact of our solutions
- Contribute to the development and strategy of Yext’s customer showcase, industry insights and data-driven thought leadership in order to reinforce Yext’s technological vision and marketplace eminence
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, economics, or operations research
- 7+ years of work experience working in a data-centric and client-facing role preferably with relevant digital marketing expertise and/or a background in value engineering
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience leading cross-functional agile work streams and scaling data-driven initiatives
- Fluency with analytic/database management software and tool development using Excel, SQL, Python, or other analytical languages/softwares (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, etc…)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and client-focused consultative approach
- Multilingual candidates with fluency in German, French, and English preferred
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.