Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext Small Business Representatives (SBRs) are responsible for selling to accounts with 1 - 3 locations. You are committed to winning and creating a new customer base that will benefit from Yext’s product offerings. SBR’s will primarily sell to clients that come to Yext via various inbound lead channels. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
- Own the full sales cycle for small business accounts – from initial contact through close.
- Provide timely follow up to contacts’ inquiries regarding Yext and our solutions.
- Deliver against key performance metrics, with a focus on new business sales.
- Achieve/exceed monthly sales quota trough the successful development and management of prospective customer and customer relationships within our Small Business segment.
- Develop and maintain an organized pipeline of opportunities by using Salesforce, Salesloft, and other platforms.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make accounts successful.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Articulate and evangelize Yext’s value proposition and product suite to decision-makers across a variety of verticals.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years work experience – preferably with a SaaS-based company.
- Track record of success in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.