Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
Who You Are
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Internal Communications Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to an internal communications strategy and cultural program, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for our employees around the world. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of internal communications, and how crucial the Yext brand is to our organization, and is excited about for opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class marketing team.
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a passion to keep Yexters deeply connected to the business priorities and values of the organization.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will manage and drive the internal global content strategy, research, scheduling and publication for all internal communication channels. You are an excellent communicator, are highly strategic about messaging, timing, and communication channels.
The right person for this role is an excellent writer and communicator; is highly strategic about messaging, timing, and communications channels; is deadline-driven; and is a great collaborator and confident in garnering commitment and cooperation from others at all levels. If you are someone who understands how strategic internal communications can drive both culture and business needs, then this is a great role for you.
- Communicate the Yext vision to engage and inspire 1,000+ employees. Connect employees to Yext’s mission, strategies, values, culture and strategic priorities and equip all employees to be ambassadors of Yext.
- Analyze current internal communication channels, and improve content, programs, and engagement across the organization.
- Execute content creation and implement communication plans to prioritize immediate content needs
- Align employees and help them understand goals, programs, processes, and organizational elements to enable them to do their jobs well and understand what is happening within their business and the broader organization
- Consult with stakeholders to align goals and messages by working alongside inspiring executives, leaders, and employees within all areas of the Yext business including marketing, sales, operations, product development, HR etc.
- Cultivate a voice and sense of humor for the business unit, and measure efforts around internal communications to continuously improve and grow
- Design structure and timing of internal messages through a variety of communication mediums. Build and deliver messages that resonate with diverse audiences
- Manage a content review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strategic approach to messaging and tailoring communications to your audience.
- Influence key messages across the organization that are leveraged for a variety of exciting and informative events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing, social media, PR, or communications-based role
- Exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.