Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Product Coordinator conceives, organizes, promotes and implements effective operations and programmatic initiatives within the Product Strategy Organization. This role works hand in hand with Team Leads to coordinate and organize all of the functions within the agile teams, with the product team to project manage all product development, and actualize strategic initiatives that the Chief Strategy Officer wants to implement within the company. This is a cross-functional role that involves relationship building within many teams in the company, careful attention to detail, supreme organizational skills, and the ability to project manage multiple projects at once.
- Accomplish strategic objectives of Product Strategy team by overseeing multiple project activities and working cross-functionally across various teams within Yext
- Manage status of every product within the team and where all resources live live
- Work on multiple projects at each stage of the development process to ensure that product development runs smoothly and all parties involved are working on schedule. Each project includes the following tasks and involvement varies based on stage of the product:
- Work with Team Lead to create agile team and identify needed players from each department for products in development
- Create a team alias and maintain the list through the lifecycle of the product
- Schedule all regularly occurring agile team meetings for each project and side meetings that happen outside of weekly meeting
- Maintain meeting minutes and action items that are shared with team after each meeting
- Track work by person and follow up on pending deliverables weekly
- Join Team Lead and PMs in discovery and client calls and maintain a repository of notes
- Work with Team Lead to organize all project tracking and gantt charts
- Ensure that every step of Product Development is thought about during product development phases by bringing in knowledge from Agile Team Playbook and templates
- Meet with Product Managers and Team Leads regularly to go over state of project and update agile teams as needed
- Ensure all work is on track, identify risks, and take action to alert teams and prevent risks
- Create and maintain product launch pages for new products as product is ready to be rolled out to company
- Attend approximately 8-10 hours of meetings per week and lead meetings
- Coordinate and track each stage of the Release Cycle, including:
- Maintain the Release calendar up to date
- Coordinate and lead meetings with each stakeholder group every six weeks, track their priority items, and communicate items accepted into release
- Manage stakeholder priority items for PMs to use during backlog grooming
- Manage checklist of deliverables that must be completed for each release, drive release to completion, and identify and prevent risk
- Organize company-wide trainings for each release
- Put together internal product notes at the end of each release cycle for marketing to use to develop communications
- Manage feedback from release through Product Zendesk
- Maintain Product Strategy site and ensure it is updated when new members are added, as new products are launched, and when new agile teams are created
- Attend Product Strategy Leadership weekly meeting, maintain meeting notes, and send out notes and action items
- Maintain the Product Zendesk, direct tickets as needed, and add new categories as new products are launched
- Update and maintain Team Lead handbook and associated resources to use for team onboarding. This includes templates, process documents, updating list of company-wide stakeholders, and updating processes as the team processes change.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of professional work experience that can be applied to SaaS strategy/product
- Ability to work independently without direction
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Solutions oriented, creative and strategic thinker
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.