Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our team includes Technical Project Management, Creative Design, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions.
Yext is looking for Associate Technical Project Managers to lead implementations of our “Pages” product, data integration projects, and custom development efforts. You’ll work with Fortune 500 and household-name businesses to define requirements, manage project milestones, and collaborate with Yext’s in-house creative design and development teams to deliver solutions for our customers. We are a friendly, high-achieving group and take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of technical-business challenges to keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our customers. An ideal team member is someone who can build strong relationships with other functional groups and quickly learn the moving parts of our business.
- Management, Monitoring, and Planning of:
- Project timelines
- Project deliverables
- Consulting team resources and capacity
- Requirements capture and analysis to establish and qualify the scope of projects
- Identify and resolve problems to ensure project success.
- Reporting / Documentation and status updates for Projects, Initiatives, and Tasks.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Yext product
- Run a standardized software development lifecycle methodology for projects
- Support review sessions with the client and project team
- Work directly with project stakeholders, engineering team, designers, and end users to deliver successful projects
- Make use of lean principles, design thinking, and agile methodologies
- Quality Assurance of Project deliverables
- Ongoing support and maintenance of project lifecycles
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- BA/BS degree in any discipline
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient, and process-oriented
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Advanced technical skills and experience with software packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Word (or equivalent software tools).
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, including potential international travel
- Fluency in additional languages (such as French, Spanish, or German) are a plus but are not required to apply
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.