Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is currently seeking a creative, industrious, and highly motivated Marketing Director, Northern Europe to join our global Marketing Team. Based out of our London office, you will be responsible for driving demand across our rapidly growing Northern European region (The UK, Nordics, and Benelux). You will partner with Sales and Customer Success to develop comprehensive and measurable marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing a team with the same remit. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated success in the digital marketing/SaaS space. The successful candidate will play a critical role in driving new business, retaining and growing existing customers, and building awareness in Northern Europe.
- Build and lead Yext's Northern Europe Marketing Team (internal talent and agency relationships, if any, to be determined with Northern European Managing Director and HQ.)
- Build and maintain trusted relations with the Managing Director of Northern Europe and his Sales and Services organizations
- Collaborate with HQ and regional marketing peers to set marketing strategy and goals for the Northern Europe region.
- Execute the Northern Europe marketing strategy from conception through completion via selected tactics that may include:
- Content Marketing
- Customer Success Story Development
- Demand Generation
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing (Field, Owned & Sponsored)
- Product Marketing
- Public Relations
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Thought Leadership
- Translation and Localization
- Video Development
- Website Optimization
- Collaborate with operational Marketing peers in the U.S. to ensure consistency of Yext message, brand, content, event, and product positioning.
- Develop and maintain reporting that allows us to track performance against goals and optimize future efforts.
- Manage the Northern Europe marketing budget to ensure tactical commitments do not exceed allocations.
- Manage the local marketing team with a focus on strategic alignment, quality of execution, and career progression.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, our customers, our partners, and our competitors to ensure constant improvement.
- Ensure our localised content is 100% accurate and resonates with local audiences.
- Ideally 8 years of diverse and progressively senior marketing experience – an accomplished Marketer that has a breadth of marketing experience, including Enterprise SaaS
- Experience building full B2B marketing programs - including content, PR, product marketing, events, paid media, creative, and measurement.
- Experience owning a core strategic initiative and being a cross-functional ambassador for a department or organization, working well with others of very different skill sets and priorities
- Highly analytical with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into clearly concise stories
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: must have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems
- Willing to travel up to 30% of your time
- Experience management/leadership
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.