Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a motivated, talented, multi-lingual and business-oriented Deal Desk Analyst to join our Finance team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for assisting with the contract review, negotiation and acceptance process, working closely with the International sales and legal teams to understand various contract terms and identify process improvements and internal control gaps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. This position is based in our Geneva, Switzerland office.
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Verify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales, operations, and/or legal teams
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Measure performance and report metrics to the Company to assist in developing process changes upstream to prevent future errors
- Liaise with the U.S. collections team and reach out to European customers with past due invoices
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- Fluent in English, German and French
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detailed and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Operational experience within multi-national and/or SEC-registered companies
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora or other cloud-based business application
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.