Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Senior Partner Sales Trainer will be responsible for facilitating sales training sessions for internal sales team members. This will include new hire sales boot camps and certifications and developing both classroom and on-demand training courses for a global sales audience.
The Senior Partner Sales Trainer will work with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine sales training priorities to ensure the highest business impact. This includes training facilitation, partnering with subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas and communicating expectations before and during the class to help ensure learner retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in channel sales, sales enablement and experience in high-level curriculum development. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in sales, sales, enablement, and sales onboarding training. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of the sales team members.
- Deliver new hire sales training to accelerate ramp time
- Train new hires on sales productivity tools and reports
- Provide follow-up coaching and support
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Design role-specific sales training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Facilitate training events at annual Sales Kickoff event
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- 5-10 years sales experience in a technology company, SaaS experience required, selling into a Marketing organization is highly desirable
- Extensive experience in training and enablement organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced sales training and onboarding programs
- Proficient in delivering sales productivity tools and CRM training (i.e., Salesforce, CPQ)
- Passionate about sales onboarding enablement
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to deliver and facilitate training for large and small groups across a globally diverse audience base
- Strong team player demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional departments
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Experience with sales readiness and gamification systems, Learning Management Systems and Sales Enablement Systems
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree or equivalent
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.