Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Partner Division at Yext is a cross functional team of Sales, Client Success, and Business Development responsible for growing revenue within existing Strategic Accounts across the United States.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you are responsible for growing our footprint within existing clients. You are committed to partnering with clients to help teach them about the additional benefits from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and account management; the ability to negotiate with and navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives and growth of clients business.
- Manage a strategic book of business for a multi million dollar account
- Build solid customer relationships and act as an important point of contact for customers’ needs
- On board clients to ensure optimal client experience
- Collect and synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Drive product and new feature adoption
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Product, Consulting, and Operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy and expectations realistic
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales ensuring client deliverables are met
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of Account Management of National Brands or Partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Ability to identify and escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Background in sales/marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills- both verbal and written
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Local, Display and or SAAS Experience
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.