Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Senior Account Executives on the Mid-Market Sales team are responsible for selling to mid-size opportunities within Yext’s Enterprise clients. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within Yext’s mid-size corporate sales segment
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales or relevant account management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles - demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.