Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext’s mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott and Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance and availability to our Fortune 50-500 clients across the region. The role will be responsible for managing team of regional sales reps generating revenue by closing sales directly with clients, via face-to-face contact. This is a hands-on, player/coach management role.
- Lead a team of sales executives to maximize sales revenues in line with individual, team and corporate objectives with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Drive significant growth through effective prospecting to develop qualified, high-value sales opportunities with target accounts
- Deliver accurate and predictable forecasting within a weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence
- Lead and inspire your team to the highest levels of sales activity in order to meet, or exceed revenue goals and key performance metrics
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives throughout the full sales cycles to create a culture of curiosity, collaboration and creativity whilst adhering to published policies and procedures
- Evangelize the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account-specific initiatives
- Work cross-functionally and at regional and global levels to enhance and evolve our sales processes and demand generation procedures
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and successfully execute creative and effective targeted account plans and campaigns
- Exceed plan
- You are competitive and love to win
- Value teamwork and have a proven capability to coach and spearhead growth of the teams that you lead
- Track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Can demonstrate a successful history of leading net-new direct business sales teams, with consistent delivery against targets
- You can demonstrate a strong network of C-level contacts within the target market and across key verticals such as Retail, Hospitality and Banking
- 5+ years of sales leadership in SaaS sales with strongest record of achievement throughout your career, you will have been in the top 10% of performers in the organisations of which you have been part.
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered.
- Proven ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- You have excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding organization and time-management skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.