Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, and our customers. The Client Support Team is a group of smart, social people who enjoy talking to customers and helping solve problems. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team.
You will be working with small businesses who have made an investment in a cutting-edge technology to manage their location information across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yext products, our internal processes, and the needs of our customers. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext.
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand, enriching customer relationships with Yext
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, and billing from our small business customers via phone, email, and chat
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Master our innovative technology and communicate that understanding to a broad range of customers
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft help articles and other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
- BA/BS degree
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people (i.e. small business owners from a variety of industries, internal employees across different departments).
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Awards, achievements, and/or independent projects
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.