Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of the buildout of a newly formed team. You’ll be a brand ambassador and a resource for all things Yext - communicating with our Global Partners through email, assisting them with their needs, and sharing expertise. We’re looking for “problem solvers” and “self-motivators” who are passionate about customer service and its potential to transform businesses all over the globe!
- Be a ‘Yext-pert’ for all Global Partner accounts, acting as a resource for our partners all over the world
- Help diagnose and resolve technical issues to improve overall client experience with Yext
- Work and communicate internally with Yext Operations teams across the pond to resolve partner issues
- Think of creative ways to improve team efficiency and structure as Yext continues to grow
- Make an impact on our partnerships by maintaining friendly and helpful relationships
- Be a Yext know-it-all and be able to easily respond to all sorts of Partner requests!
- See your own ideas help change and grow the Client Support role
- Attend our team meetings, where we talk about our wins, areas to improve, and action items to ensure that we’re constantly learning, growing, and evolving as a team!
- A college graduate with a BA/BS degree
- Preferably you are business fluent in German and English or Spanish and French
- An excited believer in the Yext product and what it offers to our partners
- A problem solver who is excited by diagnosing complex issues
- Outgoing and energetic, allowing your personality to shine through your work
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Passionate about helping clients get the most out of using Yext
- Eager to learn and be part of a growing team
- Able to welcome and embrace change in an innovative company environment
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.