Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
- Partner with Finance, Corporate Engineering, Sales Operations, HR and Legal to design and implement efficient Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Hire to Retire processes
- Work cross-functionally to identify improvement opportunities, document “as-is” and “to-be” process flows and business requirements, and analyze potential process and system solutions
- Drive automation projects with Finance subject matter experts
- Participate in System Integration Testing and lead User Acceptance Testing
- Develop training documents and provide end-user training and support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years experience with business and finance process and system improvements in a business analyst, Accounting or Finance role
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Lead to Cash and Procurement
- Hands-on implementation or end user experience with enterprise applications such as Zuora, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce and Workday
- Experience working on projects defining business requirements, tracking and resolving issues, conducting user acceptance testing and delivering training and support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS industry or consulting experience a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.