Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Technical Consulting, Creative, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're growing! Yext needs a talented entry-level Visual Web Designer to augment our Creative team. You'll be designing elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Director, fellow Visual Designers, Technical Consultants and the Software Enginerring Team. You’ll be a key player in maintaining the visual design bar, evolving our prototyping process, and improving our team’s craft. Our SaaS software is extremely powerful, but the aesthetic experience should always be effortless and intentional.
- Producing high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
- Creating and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product
- Pushing creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Partnering with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
- Pursuing a BA/ BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field graduating between December 2018 and August 2019, or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of type-o’s
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.