Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a detail oriented Billing & Collections Specialist to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Senior Manager of Billing & Collections and this new member will be have the opportunity to make company wide impact through implementing billing best practices and resolving customer balances for payment to ensure we hit our cash flow targets. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Processing daily billing within Zuora and ensuring invoices are appropriately posted and delivered to customers.
- Working cross functionally with Order Management to review custom customer contracts and ensuring proper set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responsible for responding to external customer and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, discrepancies and contract clarification requests.
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily cash postings within Zuora, which will require working amongst various bank accounts and systems. This team member will also have the opportunity to work on cash automation and participating in UAT within Zuora.
- Using a relationship approach, own a portfolio of enterprise and partner customer accounts and partner with customers and account managers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner, with an emphasis on resolving past due accounts and billing disputes in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall processes, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls for tasks within billings and collections.
- Assist with evaluating best processes around managing customer credit check reviews and managing credit check quarterly analysis.
- Assist with month end close, audit requests and ad hoc projects.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1+ year of accounts receivable, accounting or other relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of Zuora and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.