Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing our client’s implementation experience. You will act as an expert on our platform and provide configuration assistance based on client requirements. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of location data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Import and configure client data in the Yext platform and provide consultative analysis and recommendations to clients
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines, identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Plan, track and document status updates for each implementation project
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Assist clients in match and lock process to onboard clients to the PowerListings Network
- Collaborate with sales and client success functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide quality assurance and facilitate communication with Publisher teams following client launch
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Prepare user and training documentation as necessary
- Serve as a platform expert for various stakeholders within the company
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, or analyst experience
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.