The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly customized and integrated products! Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are looking for Consulting Software Engineers to help us build custom web and backend solutions for our enterprise clients. Our team features a Scrum development process with one-week sprints, peer code reviews and individual ownership of projects from kickoff to delivery. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues and tradeoffs
- Augment development tooling to improve software quality, iteration speed, and maintainability using modern technologies like Grunt, Webpack, SASS, and more
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with Designers and Project Management
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- BS or above in Computer Science, a related field, or similar college level education
- Ability to easily move between backend and frontend technologies
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Familiarity with node.js, Go and Java
- Contribution to open source projects
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.