At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As a Customer Experience Lead, you take great ownership in the heavy lifting and delivery quality execution. You are the pro that end-users of our products can rely on to answer all things YETI. You raise your team up, always jumping in to help no matter what the task. You thrive working in the grey and welcome the opportunity to take on new projects without a lot of framework. You know service excellence like the back of your hand and can handle most escalated situations.
- Provides floor support for Outfitter team
- Resolves complex or unusual requests or problems that require a customized solution and response
- Performs QA reviews of internal Outfitters and external partners and provides to Supervisors
- Handles customer escalations and diagnoses why contacts require escalation
- Owns negative CSAT follow-up by reaching out to customers to understand root cause of the poor experience
- May provide coaching to Outfitter team internally and externally
- Helps to update and maintain Knowledge Article database as a content specialist
- High ownership and able to execute complex assignments on limited direction
- Provide thorough and timely follow up to customers when issues cannot be solved during the initial call
- Identifies areas of improvement and brings solutions to the table
- Represents the YETI brand on a public format
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 0-2 years of customer service experience
- Prior experience in a call-center environment is a plus
- Retail experience would be preferred
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- This position sits at our headquarters in Austin, TX. If you are not located in Austin, you must be willing to relocate.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.