At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.

The Senior Manager, Marketing Program Management role is a full-time position that reports into the Director, Marketing Operations. This role will be managing all creative projects for marketing seasonal campaigns and product launches. Responsibilities include: managing a team of marketing project managers, tracking budget for designated projects, define scope, deliverables and defining ways of working that scale and support across YETI.  

Responsibilities:

• Design and implement processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and quality
  • Lead a team of program managers including coaching & mentorship
  • Accountable to overall program and project health
  • Assign/monitor work as needed, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives.
  • Oversee all launch activities within our seasonal product launch and consumer moments calendar
  • Manage constructive business relationships across the organization, including 3rd party vendors.
  • Identify, analyze and prioritize project risks and impact of risks on all projects
  • Facilitate communication with key marketing stakeholders on progress of projects
  • Work with our creative and content teams on creative development
  • Partner with Integrated Marketing to forecast long term planning of product launches and overall marketing consumer moments
  • Experience in working with a project management system and reporting tools
  • Partner closely with Creative Operations manager in understanding creative resource utilization and reporting of all projects

Qualifications and Attributes:

• At least 8 years’ experience of project management within marketing and/or ad agency experience, preferably in consumer goods industry
  • At least 4 years’ experience of leading marketing project management professionals
  • Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
  • Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, skilled in simplifying the complex
  • Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
  • Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
  • Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
  • Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
  • Energetic & self-motivated attitude
  • Passion for YETI’s core values

YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

#LI-MH1

Apply for this Job

* Required

Voluntary Demographic Questions

U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)

Individuals seeking employment at YETI are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. This data collection is also requested to reflect our inclusive values at YETI.

Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Please choose the self-expression that best fits you. I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my disability status as:

I identify my veteran status as: