At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As a Senior Engineering Program Manager in the New Product Development group, you will have one of the most critical roles at the company. You will be a member of the team that develops the best-in-class, tough as nails product that YETI is known for. This team manages the Product Development Lifecycle through the following stages: Initial Charter, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Product Launch. You will contribute to the strategic guidance for internal teams and manufacturing partners ensuring the successful development and launch of new products on time, on quality and on budget. You are a natural leader and a persuasive problem solver committed to delivering an exceptional product to our customers.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent programs and their interrelated projects
- Manage stakeholder communication timely, clearly & efficiently
- Develop and manage cross-team deliverables within schedules, budgets, and requirements
- Assume responsibility for the entire program from start to finish
- Analyze risks and issues and take corrective action
- Ensure program requirements are met in areas of features, market introduction, cost, quality, safety and project performance
- Managing complex projects with minimal oversight and guidance
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 6 years of project or program management experience
- Innovative and creative problem solver with meticulous attention to detail and a stickler for time management
- Solid understanding of program management techniques and methodologies
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing best practices is a plus (ideally in consumer goods industry)
- Consumer Goods Industry experience highly preferred
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.