At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven, innovative, and creative marketer who can independently manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
The CRM Data Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining CRM analytics and reporting. This position reports to the CRM Marketing Manager in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self‐starting, direct-to-consumer-focused marketer who has a passion for creating meaningful CRM analysis and dashboards. In this role, you will Influence the design, planning, and reporting solutions for data-driven decision making. You are naturally thorough and have a high attention to detail. You thrive in fast-paced environments, and you’re comfortable charting new territory. You aren’t afraid to run with ideas and understand YETI’s consumers.
- Build and maintain customer-centric dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis
- Analyze and interpret trends or patterns using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop dashboards/insights across segments, identifying ways to improve Rev, AOV/Frequency and performance
- Take initiative to find correlations between different types of data
- Work with CRM leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Collaborate with data science, consumer insights & marketing analytics teams to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to be leveraged in lifecycle marketing, driving automated, personalized communications
- Support team in building comprehensive reports and dashboards of all relevant CRM KPIs to track and socialize performance across individual and evergreen/lifecycle campaigns
- Work with source system partners to ensure the right customer data is being captured at all points of entry; partner with cross-functional teams on transformation of data so that it’s ready for use by marketing teams
- Create quantitative and qualitative reports and studies to make recommendations on marketing initiatives
- Monitor the performance of leads and customer collection sources, with the team propose lead generation optimizations
- Monitor performance of CRM initiatives
Qualifications and Attributes:
- At least 4 years' experience in a CRM Data or Analytics role required
- Proficiency in at least one query language: SQL, Python, C+
- Proven experience in segmentation, testing methodology, and ability to cull out actionable insights
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Strong background in analysis, able to pull insights and recommendations out of the data to make strong, data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.