Inside Sales Rep/Experienced Lumber Trader
Yesler Solutions Inc.
Location: Central or Eastern time zone preferred
Lumber and Build Materials (LBM) is one of the biggest and oldest US industries. It remains largely untouched by technology advancements of the past 30 years. Yesler is transforming traditional buying and selling processes from note pads, spreadsheets and phone calls to a digital marketplace with workflow tools to save our customers time and money. Yesler streamlines the end to end supply chain for this $400 billion dollar new construction and home improvement market reducing the cost of building homes.
Yesler is seeking a professional inside sales representative. In this role you will build and leverage new and existing relationships with pro-dealers, buying groups, other buyers of lumber and building materials, and sellers across the southeast US. You will introduce customers to Yesler software and help them use Yesler to buy and sell lumber. Success means your customers see you and Yesler as a critical resource enhancing their purchasing operations and supplier relationships. You will be measured on new Yesler accounts and account growth in Yesler.
Technology will transform the LBM industry. You can shape that transformation on behalf of your customers and define the future of sales in LBM.
- Onboard lumber buyers.
- Support lumber buyers to request and purchase lumber loads through Yesler.
- Onboard sellers to supply loads requested by buyers in Yesler.
- Create an exceptional user experience for buyers and sellers.
- Provide real time feedback to software engineers to enhance the user experience in Yesler software.
- Proven ability to create trusted advisor relationships with owners, managers, and operations teams.
- Expertise as a buyer and/or seller of one or more of the following products:
- Lumber - preferred
- 5 or more years of demonstrable experience creating value for customers.