Lumber and Building Materials (LBM) is one of the biggest and oldest US industries. It remains largely untouched by the technology advancements of the past 30 years. Yesler is transforming traditional buying and selling processes from notepads, spreadsheets and phone calls to a digital marketplace with workflow tools to save our customers time and money. Yesler streamlines the end to end supply chain for this $400 billion dollar new construction and home improvement market reducing the cost of building homes.
Yesler is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help us take our customer-facing tools to the next level. You’ll work closely with senior management to understand the lumber industry, and with lumber buyers and sellers to understand their needs. You’ll take these insights and come up with great product ideas, and drive them to completion with the engineering team. You’ll analyze the metrics and listen to the feedback generated by these and turn that into the next round of great products.
Your role will be to:
- Develop product strategy by combining strategic insight with knowledge gained from customers, industry insiders, and internal metrics.
- Convert strategic goals into concrete product features and improvements.
- Provide project management to keep the engineering and design teams delivering on those features.
What you’ll bring to Yesler:
- 5+ years as a product or program manager on a B2B or B2C online product.
- Experience translating strategic initiatives into concrete product ideas, and turning those ideas into shipped designs.
- Software project management experience, preferably in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Computer Science or other technical degree, or equivalent knowledge and experience
What Yesler will provide for you:
- Market-competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Growth opportunities at an early stage startup
Yesler is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.