Director of Marketing
Yesler Solutions Inc.
Lumber and Build Materials (LBM) is one of the biggest and oldest US industries. It remains largely untouched by technology advancements of the past 30 years. Yesler is transforming traditional buying and selling processes from note pads, spreadsheets and phone calls to a digital marketplace with workflow tools to save our customers time and money. Yesler streamlines the end to end supply chain for this $400 billion dollar new construction and home improvement market reducing the cost of building homes.
Yesler is a fully funded Seattle start-up founded in October 2019. Yesler will double its team size over the coming year to expand their product offering across more customers and geographies. This expansion creates exceptional opportunities for Yesler employees to advance professionally on a growing team, contribute directly to the culture and success of the company, and transform one of the biggest and oldest untapped technology frontiers.
Yesler is seeking a Director of Marketing to quickly build and execute our company’s 2021 marketing plan. This role is initially focused 100% on the top-of-funnel marketing activities and owns the overall GTM strategy to define how we reach, engage and acquire new customers across LBM segments. You will help define how our sales and service teams interact with marketing and how we manage and track the customer’s journey from lead through retention. Most importantly, you will be expected to deliver the functional needs in the plan. Our ideal candidate is curious, constantly learning, a proven tactician and a strategist with the ability to grow and lead all aspects of marketing as Yesler scales.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan and execute while building it.
- Create a robust customer pipeline for sales and service teams, demonstrating measurable and repeatable actions that lead to measurable results (customer count, quoting, transactions, revenue, retention, etc).
- Architect Yesler’s digital marketing strategy, starting with fresh website content to promote our full product offering and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated success building and executing a B2B marketing plan.
- Proof of winning campaigns.
- Proven ability to discover needs, develop strategy, create the plan, and execute.
- Demonstrated leadership by influence, with potential to lead a growing team.
- Aptitude for writing and communication in all forms, internal and external.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, demonstrable past performance required.