Yesler Solutions is on a mission to transform the $200 billion lumber and building materials supply chain. We are building a digital marketplace for buying and selling lumber, building materials, and related services. Yesler enables lumber yards and their suppliers to eliminate extra transactions and material movements to decrease the cost of construction.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer to join the team and realize this vision. Join us to help merge the entrepreneurial agility of a Seattle software startup with the tradition-steeped, highly manual world of building materials supply.
What you’ll bring to Yesler:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience delivering browser-based interfaces to B2B or B2C website customers. ReactJS experience is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience implementing business logic and designing data models. We use Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL, but are open to experience with any server technology stack.
- The ability to learn quickly and develop software both independently and in a team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What Yesler will provide for you:
- Market-competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-friendly work policies, including support for setting up your home office
- Growth opportunities at an early stage startup
Yesler is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.