YayPay is a fast-growing venture-backed Fintech company that builds and sells modern accounts receivables and payments software for mid-market and enterprise finance teams. YayPay has offices in New York and Kyiv, and a newly opened office in central London. YayPay’s Smart AR platform automates the entire B2B credit to cash workflow with a focus on credit, collections management and payments. YayPay gives finance teams more insight and more control over customer and credit relationships, more working capital availability, deeper insight into their revenues, and closer relationships with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader and highly ranked by IDC, we deliver innovative products and services for our customers by rigorously applying the principles that shape our culture: outstanding customer service, ownership and accountability; radical truth & transparency; fact-driven innovation; and mastery of high performance.
We’re looking for a new Head of Finance to oversee this entire function globally reporting directly to the CEO and expected to play the role of “right hand person” to the CEO on a range of investment decisions and operational execution. We require significant commercial experience in a Head of Finance/Finance Director level role leading a team of 3 -5 people in 2020 (ideally in a scale up or SME business). As the team will grow over time we’re looking for individual to manage growth accordingly.
- You MUST be a Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA Additionally
- Possess off-the-charts analytical thinking ability, wwe-inspiring Excel modeling skills
- Have an an FP&A background (big advantage in this role, since there are significant data and analysis requirements)
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Prior experience in a Start-up/Scale-up organization
- Experience running a high caliber finance function in a £5 -10 million turnover business
- Strong people management skills managing a diverse team of Finance professionals and potentially HR
- Some Operational experience is key to this role to ensure that you can see the 'bigger' picture.
- Solid and demonstrable experience working with CEO/Founder and being their 'righthand' person
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and agile in approach to requirements from a fast moving and growing business and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Flexibility with hours is a must, given the cross-border nature of the business and pending Series B fundraising in Q2 of 2020
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the business from boots on the ground to Board level, both in writing and verbally
Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- A Senior Finance role in a Software, SaaS or Subscription-based business model, high tech organization
- An environment of raising funding and building investment pitches and associated financial models would be beneficial
Based out of the trendy WeWork offices at The Monument, you will receive all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high-growth company. In addition, you can expect a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Clear progression and development plan
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Team lunches and snacks at office
- Team outings
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance