Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first-world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make it happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
As a Customer Success Manager, you make sure customers are successful by working closely with them and internal teams to make sure the Roadmap is executed and the growth strategies are implemented and carried out. Lead the effort to measure customer health. Make sure customers are aware of the value they are receiving by helping build reports and creating dashboards with the data team, as well as finding new opportunities within that data to keep growing or improving. Help with the onboarding process by guiding the customer's operative teams.
What are the responsibilities?
- Understand and document the value levers of the customers in your book.
- Update customer value maps.
- Update customer health dashboards according to the established cadence.
- Work with data teams on their own to build reports that help customers see the value of our products.
- Work with delivery to make sure that the roadmap is on track as well as work closely with the customer to see if the roadmap needs improvement.
- Work closely with the customer and product marketing to make sure that our customers are using our products correctly.
- Develop and execute growth strategies to make sure our workflows are generating traffic.
If you meet these experience requirements, this is your role. We want you on the team!
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role in a Saas Company
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications/IT/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence or equivalent is a plus
- Self-starter and demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Fast learner and innovative personality.
- High fluency in English is a must (both written and oral).
- Excellent in business communication and ability to express ideas precisely.
- Experience with tech company productivity suite (Google suite, Slack, JIRA).
- Experience with growth tools (FB Ads Manager, Mailchimp, Marketing Cloud, etc).
- Experience with data tools (big query, Data Studio, etc).
- Details-oriented and highly systematic.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good team player and a positive mindset.
What do we offer?
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen,
We strive for excellence.
At Yalo, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that embodies our core values: caring, initiative, excellence, and simplicity. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, where everyone's unique perspectives, experiences, and talents contribute to our collective success. As we embrace and respect our differences, we strive to create something extraordinary for the benefit of all.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to fairness and equality is a fundamental pillar of our company.
At Yalo, we uphold a culture of excellence. We constantly challenge ourselves to go above and beyond, delivering remarkable results and driving innovation. We encourage each team member to take initiative and make things happen, empowering them to bring their best ideas forward and contribute to our shared goals.