Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
The objective of the Role
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer at Yalo, you will use cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products for Fortune 5000 customers. You will act as a technology partner for product creation to our customers, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications & products.
You will be in charge of delivering production-grade engineering solutions with high-quality standards and customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple phases of the project and manage various responsibilities at the same time. Must show great problem-solving skills, capacity to innovate and collaborate with different departments, skill sets, and team members in a fast-paced environment.
You will work on products that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning; we are proud of working with the most talented people in the industry.
What are the activities of a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer?
- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building scalable microservices applications.
- Experience creating and consuming Sync and Async processes, SOAP Services, and Restful APIs.
- Identify and solve performance and scalability issues.
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver fast, reliable, and high-quality products.
- Create end to end integrations with customer APIs.
- Experience working with AWS. (Lambda, API-Gateway, S3 in detail).
- Understanding and experience using NoSQL Databases, such as MongoDB.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineering preferent in backend positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working under Agile & Lean software development methodologies and principles.
- Experience with Serverless development.
- Experience configuring and doing deployments on CI/CD cloud environments.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- The team members must have a culture of Quality towards software development, high-level understanding of key practices to ensure software quality.
What soft skills matter to us?
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be driven, with a strong focus on teamwork, be able to manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Look for the simplest solutions.
- Be always helpful and positive with team members.
- Be adaptable, you ́ll work in a startup environment.
- Remain cool and stay focused in a crisis.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen