Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
At Delivery Success Delivery is the largest team in Yalo. We’re currently building more efficient workflow that turns Yalo from a product oriented to a service oriented company.
We’re looking for strategic thinkers that can handle the day-to-day activities while planning for the future. Data-based decisions and expectations management are also on our mind.
As a Project Manager at Yalo, you will use cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products for Fortune 5000 customers. You will act as a technology partner for project management internally and to our customers, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications & products.
Responsible for leading the delivery of our products to our Enterprise customers, by leading multi-disciplinary teams, creating roadmaps, project plans, and strategic procedures to enable high-performance teams. The Project Manager will be a key driver in front of the customer while explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with Engineering, UX, QA and executive staff to ensure accuracy of internal and customer-facing objectives.
You will work on products that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning; we are proud of working with the most talented people in the industry.
What are the activities of a Project Manager?
- Customer Insight: Leads innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers' roadmaps through the ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Project Delivery: Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintain accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Initiate and work closely with partners across the organization and participate in cross-functional forums and workshops.
- Identify and surface resourcing gaps that slow our momentum.
- Stay updated in delivery methodologies and processes to ensure optimal operation.
- Work with the internal Engineering, UX Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Communications, or a related discipline.
- +5 years of project management experience in the tech industry.
- +3 years of experience using agile methodologies.
- +3 years of customer-facing experience.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- +3 years in a leadership position.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- Drive cross-functional product-related projects.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud
- Hands-on experience in creating software
What soft skills matter to us?
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the Enterprise Delivery team.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication (Spanish and English).
- Proven ability to multitask and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easy to understand to the team and executive team.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen