Hi! This is Yalo! We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people. We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves. We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day!
The Product team is currently focusing on deliver outstanding results for customers, being reliable and efficient. We need people committed to chasing key business outcomes while working together for a shared purpose:
As part of this team, you’ll be able to help us deliver core/key features to customers and build content for customers to better understand and share Yalo’s value.
At Yalo’s Product Design Team we care for our users. We have a big responsibility to really understand their needs, emotions and behaviors and act as problem solvers during the product development cycle. We believe in a design that is humane, significant, ethical, collaborative and simple.
This position will mainly operate in one of our product teams creating the new generation of our Workflows platform alongside the Product Manager, engineers, designers, researcher, writers and Director of Product Design. This product’s mission is to build the tools that empower companies all over the world to optimize their current workflows on top of messaging apps. For this position to be successful, we need a designer that by nature is a problem solver, product thinker, resilient, infinite learner, passionate about design and have a big team spirit.
Main responsibilities 💪🏽
- Serve as an advocate for design and the voice of the user in strategic product decisions.
- Own the design process in assigned features or products, selecting the best framework and crafting the artifacts necessary to validate solutions from the early discovery stage to the final documentation, and iterate again.
- Craft useful, usable, used, beautiful and relevant user interfaces that satisfy users and customers needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists and peers to discover, understand, conceptualize, develop, launch and track Yalo’s products.
- Collaborate close with researcher to get insights to make data-informed decisions when designing,
- Participate in Design rituals to collaborate with other designers to ensure a functional, consistent, cohesive and delightful brand experience.
- Collaborate with designers in the continuous construction and improvement of our design system.
- Develop interaction and UI specs and documentation for engineers and users.
What are we looking for? 🔮
- 7+ years of experience creating and designing digital products.
- Proven understanding of applying human-centered design in other products.
- Experience designing products from the understanding stage to the launch and iteration.
- Great ability to prioritize efforts based on strategic objectives and key results.
- Deep human behavior understanding, information architecture and user modeling skills.
- A great eye for detail from micro interactions to interaction systems and from pixels to image semantics.
- Experience conducting discovery and user validation methodologies in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and have great self-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient knowledge in design softwares: Figma (mostly), UX Pin, Invision Studio, Adobe XD, Framer, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator.
These skills are a plus 💫
- Experience in conversational experiences.
- Experience developing design systems.
- Experience doing product.
- Experience designing for the enterprise world.
- Experience working within a product team.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen
At Yalo, one of our core values is We Care. And because We Care about every single member of our team, we work every day to be a community of Yaleres where everybody can be the best version of themselves, and furthermore where we can celebrate our differences. We accept, support and promote diversity as one of the most important features of our culture. We are proud to say that we are a company that provides equal opportunities without regard to religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical attributes or different capacities.
We all have the same objective: having the best team that’s ever been seen, and for that to happen diversity is not only desirable but necessary. We are working to build a diverse and integrated team that reflects the world we want to live in. We want you to be part of our amazing community, bringing your unique point of view so that we can share it across the globe together!