Hi! This is Yalo! We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people. We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves. We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day!
The Product team is currently focusing on deliver outstanding results for customers, being reliable and efficient. We need people committed to chasing key business outcomes while working together for a shared purpose:
As part of this team, you’ll be able to help us deliver core/key features to customers and build content for customers to better understand and share Yalo’s value.
As a Product Management Head, Platform, you will lead the effort of enabling Yalo, our partners and our customers to build high impact applications on top of our platform. One example of such an application is our commerce offering. You will hire and manage a team of product managers and own the strategy of your team’s efforts, ensuring they align with company objectives through a data-driven approach. You should be comfortable working closely with customers and obsess about building value for them. You will be expected to build deep relationships with peers in product design, engineering, sales and customer success/delivery teams to ensure we are prioritizing the right investments and have the systems, processes, and frameworks to execute consistently at scale.
- You’ll be leading a team that will be scaling a world-class infrastructure and building a data-intensive enterprise platform with an extensible workflow engine at its core.
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams’ solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You’ll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into missions for your teams.
- You’ll know the market cold. You’ll be an expert via your own research but also work with industry analysts to help develop your POV.
- You’ll work with the Leadership team and Product VP to define the strategy and roadmap to deliver on the company’s vision & mission.
- You’ll work with product design leadership to draft early concepts to foster customer development and validation.
- You’ll work with Product Marketing to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
- Your insights will influence the entire product direction, not only the teams who directly report to you.
- You’ll mentor several product managers and/or product leads who report to you, and help them to build great products and grow in their careers.
- You’ll dig into the weeds and help your product teams to execute when needed, especially from the outset where we’ll need to get some teams up and running.
- You have 10+ years of software product management experience, 3+ as a manager/leader. B2B SaaS experience is preferred.
- While a technical background is not required, it is preferred. Experience building workflow engines, low-code interfaces, and/or having led platform product roles would also be preferred.
- Conversational/commerce experience and/or experience with Product Led Growth strategies would be a plus.
- You have developed excellent product taste , and can talk about critical decisions that impacted the growth of the company in a data-driven way.
- You have led a product management team or group of at least 3 PM’s and scaled through individual growth and hiring.
- You have built and launched multiple innovative and differentiated products with resulting revenue over at least $10M per product line
- You are experienced in leading product strategy processes, conducting analyst briefs, contributing on enterprise sales calls, developing product roadmaps, and executing product development processes.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen