Xwing is looking for an exceptional candidate to work closely with the CEO and the engineering team to expand Xwing's business and build strong partnerships. You’ll get to work with a seasoned team consisting of former successful entrepreneurs, a world-class engineering team and operations team in autonomous transportation and aerospace to build the future of aerial transportation. This role offers plenty of growth opportunities in a fast moving technology startup.
Xwing is creating the first software-defined, autonomous air transportation service. We’re an early stage startup primarily based in the Bay Area. Our team consists of hands-on passionate individuals with experience from the foremost aerospace companies and academic institutions. We all share a drive to build exceptional products that challenge conventional thinking. Learn more at xwing.com
- Assist the CEO in day to day business activities
- Work with customers including the world's largest logistics companies to identify their needs and desires
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Assist the leadership team to develop content for potential investors and partners
- Assist the technical and operations teams with supplier and partner contracts or other legal documents
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent analytical skills
- 3-5 years experience in customer facing role, preferably in management consulting or investment banking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
We are currently operating mostly on a remote basis during the COVID-19 pandemic. When we will be able to reopen the offices with significant capacity, you will be expected to be in person at either the San Francisco, CA or Concord, CA office.
Apply below and we'll get back to you shortly.