XSense.ai is developing full stack solutions for autonomous driving for next generation of transportation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about autonomous vehicles to join in and help us build best in class autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for a sensor fusion engineer with strong system design and software development skills. You will design and implement algorithms for sensor fusion of multiple sensor modalities such as camera, radar, and Lidar. It performs object level association and tracking of vehicles and other objects around the ego-vehicle. You will be responsible for the design, and implementation of sensor fusion modules to perform object association across sensor modalities and track objects through their lifecycle.
You will be working with a team of best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best perception performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Research and develop algorithms for sensor fusion and object association across multi-sensor modalities such as one or more cameras, radars, and Lidar sensors.
- Perform multi-target tracking through the lifecycle of tracked objects including creation, splitting and merging, and termination of tracked objects.
- Build 3D perception pipeline and work closely with behavior prediction and planning teams.
- Work closely with software and test team members for deployment and support of sensor fusion algorithms on our customer fleet.
- Work with large field testing data to continuously iterate/improve autonomous driving performance.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- PhD or Masters in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field
- Solid foundation in filtering and state estimation, modeling, and probability
- Proficient in developing algorithms in either C/C++
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in sensor fusion with multiple sensor modalities for perception
- Hands on experience in developing sensor fusion module for AD/ADAS, familiar with Camera/Radar/Lidar object detections.
- Hands on experience in automotive radar signal processing
- Expertise in computer vision and machine learning
- Familiarity with deep learning based perception techniques for camera and radar signals
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.