Xsense.ai is developing full stack solutions for autonomous driving for next generation of transportation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about autonomous vehicles to join in and help us build best in class autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for a behavior prediction engineer with strong system design skills and software development skills. You will design and implement algorithms to predict the behavior of all traffic participants around the ego vehicle. You will closely work with experts from perception, planning, and HD map teams to make our vehicles drive intelligently on various road conditions.
You will be working with a team of the best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure the best performance on our autonomous vehicles. You work will be supported by massive data from out autonomous fleet to deliver the most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Research and develop algorithms for trajectory / intention / behavior prediction using perception outputs and HD map information.
- Develop offline data-driven platforms for fast adaptation of the behavior prediction ML models.
- Build on target behavior prediction pipeline and work closely with the planning team.
- Work closely with the software and test team members for deployment and support of behavior prediction module on our customer fleet.
- Work with massive field testing data to continuously improve autonomous driving performance.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- PhD or Master in electrical engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, parallel computing, code optimization and large scale data processing.
- Strong experience in applied machine learning including data collection and analysis, evaluation and feature engineering.
- Proficient in developing algorithms in C++/Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Robotics, Natural Language Processing, or similar technical fields.
- Hands on experience in applying ML/DL for behavior prediction, imitation learning,or motion planning.
- Experience in working with HD map.
- Experience in convex optimization, computational geometry or linear algebra.
- Experience in GPU/CUDA/TensorRT
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.