Xsense.ai is developing full stack solutions for autonomous driving for next generation of transportation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about autonomous vehicles to join in and help us build best in class autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for Sensor Fusion and Localization Software Test Engineers with strong scripting skills, test automation skills and relevant experience. You will be responsible for ensuring quality of either the sensor fusion or localization algorithm delivered by the System and Software teams. You would be testing the algorithms for its reliability and accuracy both in offline simulation and in on-target embedded environment as appropriate.
You will be working with a team of best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Ensure quality of our sensor fusion/ localization algorithms by testing them for functionality, reliability and accuracy performance
- Develop thorough understanding of sensor fusion / localization features and develop test plans and test cases to cover all aspects of the algorithms
- Design, develop, execute, and debug automated test cases in our test framework
- Triage test failures and report to relevant System/Software Engineer
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- Proficient in developing with Python, C++, or other scripting language(s)
- Proficient in test automation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing embedded software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in testing/validating mission critical systems (e.g. familiarity with ISO 26262)
- Experience in sensor fusion with multiple sensor modalities for perception
- Hands on experience in automotive radar
- Hands on experience in inertial navigation, GNSS and localization
- Hands on experience in IMU sensor calibration and camera calibration
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins)
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.