XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
As a software engineer, you will be part of a team working towards Xpeng Motors' autonomous vehicle vision. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and implement modules within the autonomous software stack.
- Analyze system CPU and memory performance and propose/implement optimization
- Debug performance bottlenecks
- Provide software design and architecture guidance to other teams within the company
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Excellent C++/C programming skills
- Excellent understanding of multi-threading and concurrency fundamentals
- Experience with RTOS
- Proficient at CPU or memory profiling tools.
- Excellent debugging skills (Coredump , live debug)
- Master of software debugging tools: software debuggers, analyzers, trace loggers
- Proficiency with Python, Shell, and Git
The following are nice to have but not required:
- Experience with Linux Kernel
- Experience with Nvidia Xavier platforms
- Experience with TCP/IP , UDP and networking protocols.
- Experience with DDS
- Experience in Automotive industry
- Familiarity with Communications protocols (CAN, MQTT, etc.)
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
The base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 - $300,000, in addition to bonus, equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.