XPilot Technical Program Manager
San Diego / Mountain View, CA
Xiaopeng Motors is developing autonomous driving system called XPilot for our next generation of electric transportation. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager with strong background in automotive embedded real-time systems development and agile software development practices.
As a XPilot technical program manager, you would be planning and coordinating with various XPilot components teams XPilot software stack for XPeng vehicles. At XPeng KPI driven development process is backbone of our engineering efforts. You will also plan and coordinate delivery of this KPI driven development process infrastructure. Another key responsibility would be to streamline and optimize agile software development practices followed by various teams and help team leads run their team efficiently.
You will be working with teams comprising of best in class algorithm, software and test engineers to ensure best in class XPilot performance. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Plan and coordinate technical deliverables across several parallel programs for various XPilot engineering teams such as localization, perception, map fusion, sensor fusion, prediction, and motion planning & control.
- Plan and coordinate delivery of KPI driven development process infrastructure which is backbone of our engineering.
- Streamline and optimize agile software development processes followed by XPilot engineering teams. Educate all XPilot developers/leads on best agile development practices by organizing internal/external training/seminars.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or other related engineering field
- Solid foundation and experience in agile software development practices and hands on ability to optimize agile software development processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing delivery of complex embedded real-time software systems
- Experience in establishing strong software development processes
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in autonomous driving stack development
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.