XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a Admin to join our energetic team. The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing candidates for software engineering roles.
- Receive, sort and open incoming mail/packages
- Running errands such as dropping off mail and/or picking up mailing supplies
- Maintain office inventories and coordinate vendors for office equipment maintenance
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, events and appointments
- Order food and make sure food delivered
- Coordinating new hires onboarding and offboarding
- Help with travel arrangements including book tickets and hotels etc.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the dept.
- Written and verbal in Mandarin preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring candidates in a high growth environment.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.