XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a HR coordinator to join our energetic team. The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing candidates for software engineering roles.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquires or request.
- Assist with recruitment process by checking with candidates’ availability and scheduling interview accordingly.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agenda.
- Create internal referral promotion events.
- Support other assigned functions, like sourcing, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring candidates in a high growth environment.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and strong self-learning capacity.
- 1+ years of sourcing experience for ideally software roles.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Excellent knowledge of self-driving industry.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.