XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a technical sourcer to join our energetic team. The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing candidates for software engineering roles.
- Work closely with the hiring teams to understand the hiring requirements.
- Identify and engage passive talents to build a recruiting funnel for engineering roles.
- Screen resumes and engage with candidates for relevant openings to assist them through the recruitment process.
- Being innovative for the sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the recruiting process and recommend improvements.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Regularly track and analyze candidates pipeline to share with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate interview activities when necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of sourcing experience for ideally software roles.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring candidates in a high growth environment.
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of self-driving industry.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Self-motivated and strong self-learning capacity.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.