XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
You will be working with a team of best-in-class sensors, computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver the most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Acquisition & Deployment
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsource, and consultant contracts and service agreements
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives
- Operational Management
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Delivery may be through internal providers and external providers, or may be provided directly by IT Director.
- Ensure process of IT onboarding is closely aligned with HR onboarding processes
- Provide day-to-day support for the local office and remote users
- Support includes LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management,
- Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training
- Setup, deployment and manage, and troubleshoot Windows and Mac computers and software, printers and devices, including Android / iPhone/ wireless devices deployment and support
- Support Office 365, Gsuite, Zoom Environment
- Troubleshoot wired and wireless network issues
- Deploy and manage LDAP users and groups
- Support wired and wireless networks
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory
- Set up and support VPN,Confluence,Jira,Gitlat Accounts
- Assist with the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT infrastructure, including phone systems, servers, SAN/NAS storage, switch, VPN,firewall, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals managed by IT
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Create end-user documentation for IT Self Service
- Manage Confluence content
- University degree in the field of computer science and at least 5 years related work experience
- Certifications in MCSA highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3 years of working experience in supporting mix fleet of MacOS, Ubuntu and Windows laptop, desktop environments
- Experience with MDM software, SimpleMDM, fleetsmith, intune or similar
- Experience with configuration management software, Munki, Ansible, Puppet or similar
- Experience with monitoring and dashboards software.Grafana,Influx, Prometheus
- Experience with Ubuntu Desktop/Server, Windows Server, Vmware ESXi, KVM. Docker container technology.
- L2/L3 networking experience with Sonicwall VPN, HP/H3C switches and wireless equipment
- Familiar with bash, powershell, python scripting skill
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Familiar with LDAP. Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-centric and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work on your own with a remote manager
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.