XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a strong technical project manager experienced in the development of hardware programs, from inception through development to production. The role requires strong project management skills to coordinate a complex technical program spanning both hardware and software development. You will work with both internal and external stake holders, manage schedules, and milestones to ensure successful delivery of the program. Successful candidates will not only be able to anticipate business needs, technical dependencies and constraints but can also assess risks and bottlenecks and use their problem solving and communication skills to align stakeholders, escalate issues when appropriate and remove roadblocks to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Manage a highly complex technical program with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside the company across multiple regions
- Interface with external partners and vendors
- Work closely with technical team to align milestones and timelines to business and program needs
- Work with the technical managers, and own and optimize the development processes
- Facilitate internal and external technical, and business review meetings
- Offer project management support - tracking, scheduling, resource allocation, stakeholder management, escalation, risk assessment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a technical project management role
- Hands-on technical expertise preferably in developing hardware platforms with leading SOC vendors
- Familiarity with silicon and platform design and development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert user of tools like confluence, JIRA, git, MS Project
- Understands Automotive Product Cycles and Functional safety concepts
- Experience managing complex programs spread over multiple regions around the world
What do we provide?
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities.
- Competitive salary and stock options
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.