XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
- Deploy, manage our mixed endpoint fleet of MacOS, Windows, Ubuntuand related HW/SW environment
- Monitor and maintain company IT infrastructure and IT service serviceability, including wifi & wired network, firewall, VPN, UPS, on-prem server & storage, DHCP, DNS, etc
- Provide technical support for end-user request/query and IT troubleshooting for endpoint and infrastructure issue.
- Provide technical support and improve employee onboarding/offboarding procedures across IT system and service.
- Design, build, support ongoing automation in endpoint and backend IT infrastructure monitoring and management.
- Research and deploy new solution and technology to improve security and efficiency of IT system and service.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in an IT Engineering or IT Support role
- Familiarity with macOS, Linux/Unix and Windows platforms
- Strong knowledge of MDM and configuration management solutions(ABM, SimpleMDM/Jamf, Intune, Munki, Puppet, Chocolaty)
- Proficiency in layer 2 networking and related networking service, wired/wireless, TCP/IP DHCP,DNS.
- Familiarity using or administering following tools, G Suite,Azure/Office 365, Jira, Confluence or similar services.
- Experience with VMware/KVM/Docker virtualization technology.
- Experience with SAN,NFS,SMB or distributed storage system
- Scripting knowledge with Bash/Powershell/Python
- Passion for building automation tool and service in automate daily operation task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and quick learner
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field or equivalent experience required
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, VMware or other network-related fields are a plus
- Experience in managing Ceph or similar large-scale distributed storage system
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
- Test rides in our autonomous vehicles
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.