XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for Localization Software Test Engineers with strong scripting skills, test automation skills and relevant experience. You will be responsible for ensuring quality of either the sensor fusion or localization algorithm delivered by the System and Software teams. You would be testing the algorithms for its reliability and accuracy both in offline simulation and in on-target embedded environment as appropriate.
You will be working with a team of best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Ensure quality of our localization algorithms by testing them for functionality, reliability and accuracy performance
- Develop thorough understanding of localization features and develop test plans and test cases to cover all aspects of the algorithms
- Design, develop, execute, and debug automated test cases in our test framework
- Triage test failures and report to relevant System/Software Engineer
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- Proficient in developing with Python, C++, or other scripting language(s)
- Proficient in test automation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing embedded software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in testing/validating mission critical systems (e.g. familiarity with ISO 26262)
- Hands on experience in automotive radar
- Hands on experience in inertial navigation, GNSS and localization
- Hands on experience in IMU sensor calibration and camera calibration
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins)
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.