XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer – Software Tools and Infrastructure for developing software tools to ensure the quality of our production software. These tools include visualization software, computer vision, interprocess communications, record and replay of the software stack data, software build automations, static code analysis, code coverage, and integration with Continuous Integration.
You will be working with a team of best in class sensors, computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver the most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Design, develop, execute, deploy, and support data visualization tools to enable visualization of the entire autonomous driving stack (2D and 3D visualization).
- Design, develop, execute, deploy, and support tools to improve development efficiency: record and replay of vehicle data, enable collection and visualization of test execution code coverage data, build automation, and code static analysis.
- Collaborate with DevOps to ensure tools are integrated into Continuous Integration, and are utilized properly to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors or master’s in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing with C++ and Python.
- Experience designing, architecting and delivering end-to-end software tools.
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Automotive industry and Automotive standards such as CAN.
- Experience with Cloud Technology (Cloud Compute, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with Embedded Systems and Real-Time Systems.
- Experience with a build system: Make, CMake, Bazel, SCons, etc.
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory or other tools for Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD)
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.